Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hamoryah Vaughn'clav the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123732
Show all folders

marintokFri 13-Mar-15 11:47 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123733, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hamoryah Vaughn'clav the Legend of the Battlefield"

hate to say it but I saw this coming, from the few brief times we fought you were always all or nothing type, and it seems those people either get huge fast or flame out and die quick. I think the current cabal war status makes it harder on villagers than normal with all the empire running around and there is actually a nexus right now...

but from the fights we had you were a good player that i think just got into some horrible situations.

Good luck with your next.

Marintok

p.s. isnt a wood elf warrior fun, how did you like your specs legacies?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hamoryah Vaughn'clav the Legend ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 13-Mar-15 06:55 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hamoryah Vaughn'clav the Leg..., Kregan (Anonymous), 16-Mar-15 10:54 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hamoryah Vaughn'clav the Leg..., marintok, 13-Mar-15 11:47 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123732 Previous topic | Next topic