Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Malvotha the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119954
Show all folders

Ekaerok (Anonymous)Fri 28-Mar-14 08:20 PM
Charter member
#119960, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Malvotha the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon"

"so the big difference really is that Outlanders always know who they are facing while Tribs frequently have to stumble in blind and hope they don't hit anything too ugly."

Tribs do have a harder time knowing, as every Outlander could be camouflaged in the forest. Most mages do have a chance with a single spell though. It is also possible for a ranger to be in Trib.

Outlander do often know, but not always. Many of them (including myself) have been surprised by hidden classes when raiding. It is a rarity, even if a current one, to have detect hidden in the cabal.

Still, I've publicly been for the tweaking of this dynamic but all in all it isn't a bad one.

On another note, I'm glad you mostly enjoyed your your first invoker.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Malvotha the Weaver of the Ele... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 27-Mar-14 09:08 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Malvotha the Weaver of the..., Korunni, 28-Mar-14 10:53 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Malvotha the Weaver of the..., Ekaerok (Anonymous), 28-Mar-14 08:20 PM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119954 Previous topic | Next topic