Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Soviatos Aryl'Khur the Fallen High Priest, Anathema to the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118183
Show all folders

Gedunthos (Anonymous)Tue 03-Dec-13 10:21 PM
Charter member
#118226, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Soviatos Aryl'Khur the Fallen High Priest, Anathema to the Empire"

I liked the character, and you were uber deadly. I am sure if there was any divine sect to speak of, you would have still had that high priest seat with an iron fist. RP was interesting, and I got the feeling from some of our interactions talking about Mr. Second Lich (Carcophagus?) and all that as your goal, you had a scion flavor. I kind of liked it, but I always rolled with the punches in favor of immersion, I am sure that could have rubbed a bunch of people the wrong way so I am glad you were...the way you were, and somewhat open about it. After losing a couple of votes, I kept the 'bet on the winner' thing, but played a LOT more stuff close to the vest. This allowed me to have some influence with Merf, but who knows, and in so putting Nal in etc. So during the entire vote and before it was even called, I knew a really, really large amount of information about the way things could go thanks to intelligence gathering and getting the favor of D with my chars flavor (egomaniac sociopath overlord + old tom lol..) I was sure I'd win, and I think if you didn't point out that we were the largest contestants and played it closer to the vest, it might have gone the other way. There was no way I could hide my ego at 500-600 hours or so, but you might have been able to. All speculation of course... but you were the meanest thing since Kraldinor in that sect, that is a fact, and you made other people playing the venom shamans look like they were playing a different and much weaker path. Very well done I say, as I could never so much say it IC. Some of the problem you had was that your emotions made you predictable in political matters, imho of course, and with everyone mostly trying to work for their own best interests above all else, people jump on any opportunity for dissent... Something like survivor I guess? (I don't watch TV, but the strong ones have better chances of being voted off is what I gathered) Thanks too, immensely, for showing me Silent Tower. ICly it was obvious you had showed some people that Ged thought you ought not to have, and pretended like it was some gift to him, but never look a gift horse in the mouth. As a player, it was priceless, my favorite part of the game really is well written and complex areas, and with what I observed I know for a fact it will take me a dozen characters to even have a good grasp on it. Good times, GLWYN, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Holy crap, and you thought Gedunthos was long winded?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Soviatos Aryl'Khur the Fallen High Pri... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 01-Dec-13 11:28 AM
Reply Well Done. , Gilut (Anonymous), 06-Dec-13 02:26 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Soviatos Aryl'Khur the Fallen High..., Gedunthos (Anonymous), 03-Dec-13 10:21 PM #23
Reply For Daevryn..., Torak, 02-Dec-13 04:55 PM, #20
Reply RE: For Daevryn..., Daevryn, 02-Dec-13 06:29 PM, #21
     Reply Humor me, Torak, 03-Dec-13 03:56 AM, #22
Reply Gonna miss you/take it easy, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 07:30 PM, #17
Reply Next time try character roulette. , Klibendon (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 02:13 PM, #6
Reply I wanted a neo shaman with the best shaman powers..., Torak, 01-Dec-13 02:42 PM, #7
     Reply enjoyed fighting you as chaille, silat, 02-Dec-13 12:02 AM, #18
Reply I should stop making Imperials, Torak, 01-Dec-13 01:02 PM, #1
     Reply I both enjoy and despise how we always end up in the sa..., vargal, 01-Dec-13 01:25 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I should stop making Imperials, Halifan (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 01:28 PM, #3
     Reply You should stop making Dark-Elves, Mirozah (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 01:36 PM, #4
     Reply You gave me shivers., Deaer (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 01:37 PM, #5
     Reply Really enjoyed fightin yer character, Yuolud (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 02:54 PM, #8
     Reply I'll try to stay short on this, Destuvius, 01-Dec-13 03:07 PM, #9
     Reply I would challenge you to interact with people., Mellow Vet (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:30 PM, #12
     Reply I'll bite, Destuvius, 01-Dec-13 04:35 PM, #13
     Reply This is exactly the kind of whining I find the most amu..., Vortex Magus, 01-Dec-13 06:05 PM, #15
          Reply I agree, there is a fallacy in the assumption made as t..., Mendos, 01-Dec-13 06:44 PM, #16
     Reply We'll disagree on some of it, Torak, 01-Dec-13 04:37 PM, #14
          Reply Merf deleted after the vote was called....., Random Fire Giantshitywarmaster guy (Anonymous), 02-Dec-13 05:16 AM, #19
     Reply RE: I should stop making Imperials, Counithi (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:04 PM, #10
     Reply No love for your wreckless svirf invoker friend who wen..., Aglaron (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:07 PM, #11
     Reply fyi, Voralian (NOT Krilcov), 05-Dec-13 05:46 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118183 Previous topic | Next topic