Subject: "We'll disagree on some of it" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118183
Show all folders

TorakSun 01-Dec-13 04:35 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118205, "We'll disagree on some of it"
Edited on Sun 01-Dec-13 04:37 PM

-Gedunthos maybe deserved it from the time put in and longevity but from what would make a strong Emperor, no I don't think he made a good one - there's a reason he didn't make three separate votes. Had Merf not made his dumbass decision to either delete "to keep Emperor in my grave" as he put it, or to promote an absolute terrible War Master who was buddies with Gedunthos literally a day or two before the vote, none of this would have even occurred anyways.

-I know Gharzal won the vote "fairly", but it was tainted in my opinion considering it was pretty obvious who would make it despite any action taken on my part. We can get into details here, but it's really not worth it considering he's long gone and the two people who made the "wrong" choice are still alive. The fact Gharzal got anything is testament to how we'll just disagree - this is a guy who says "not everyone plays to roleplay" on a RP-enforced game, who went blatantly OOC countless times, was bar none the most whiny mummy I've ever seen, and who only wanted Emperor to delete as an Emperor... and didn't he even temporarily delete more than once? Why reward that at all?

-I never said once that I deserved more from you, I enjoyed our talks and think it was a nice balance. The "betting on the wrong people" is just my opinion that Gedunthos/Gharzal were not of the same caliber - and it obviously shows for Gharzal with the hatred for him in his goodbyes and the fact he deleted an Emperor in less than a few days after getting it. Had followers been directed differently or you had chosen differently during the vote lock, things would be different.

-Making myself anathema was both preemptive (and considering Gharzal said he'd would have done it... and had said it also earlier in life, it wasn't much of a surprise I knew it was coming) and a move in the hopes to make life more interesting. Half the times I logged in, no one would stay on long and Empire numbers would start logging in. Scion had been non-existent for months, I wanted to change that... but low and behold, Reksah didn't.

-My reoccurring problem is definitely in expectations but this time I was just done. They can say it was "evil RP", but the three nails just ended any enjoyment for the character for a long while. I played for 300 hours, I was content with what I did... and all I had left wasn't interesting from my vantage point.

I said I enjoyed playing Soviatos, hopefully my vitriolic introduction didn't taint it too bad. I'm not quitting CF or anything nor am I mad at you Destuvius... I just think you chose wrong

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Soviatos Aryl'Khur the Fallen High Pri... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 01-Dec-13 11:28 AM
Reply Well Done. , Gilut (Anonymous), 06-Dec-13 02:26 PM, #25
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Soviatos Aryl'Khur the Fallen High..., Gedunthos (Anonymous), 03-Dec-13 10:21 PM, #23
Reply For Daevryn..., Torak, 02-Dec-13 04:55 PM, #20
Reply RE: For Daevryn..., Daevryn, 02-Dec-13 06:29 PM, #21
     Reply Humor me, Torak, 03-Dec-13 03:56 AM, #22
Reply Gonna miss you/take it easy, Amatrysti (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 07:30 PM, #17
Reply Next time try character roulette. , Klibendon (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 02:13 PM, #6
Reply I wanted a neo shaman with the best shaman powers..., Torak, 01-Dec-13 02:42 PM, #7
     Reply enjoyed fighting you as chaille, silat, 02-Dec-13 12:02 AM, #18
Reply I should stop making Imperials, Torak, 01-Dec-13 01:02 PM, #1
     Reply I both enjoy and despise how we always end up in the sa..., vargal, 01-Dec-13 01:25 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I should stop making Imperials, Halifan (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 01:28 PM, #3
     Reply You should stop making Dark-Elves, Mirozah (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 01:36 PM, #4
     Reply You gave me shivers., Deaer (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 01:37 PM, #5
     Reply Really enjoyed fightin yer character, Yuolud (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 02:54 PM, #8
     Reply I'll try to stay short on this, Destuvius, 01-Dec-13 03:07 PM, #9
     Reply I would challenge you to interact with people., Mellow Vet (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:30 PM, #12
     Reply I'll bite, Destuvius, 01-Dec-13 04:35 PM, #13
     Reply This is exactly the kind of whining I find the most amu..., Vortex Magus, 01-Dec-13 06:05 PM, #15
          Reply I agree, there is a fallacy in the assumption made as t..., Mendos, 01-Dec-13 06:44 PM, #16
     Reply We'll disagree on some of it, Torak, 01-Dec-13 04:37 PM #14
          Reply Merf deleted after the vote was called....., Random Fire Giantshitywarmaster guy (Anonymous), 02-Dec-13 05:16 AM, #19
     Reply RE: I should stop making Imperials, Counithi (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:04 PM, #10
     Reply No love for your wreckless svirf invoker friend who wen..., Aglaron (Anonymous), 01-Dec-13 04:07 PM, #11
     Reply fyi, Voralian (NOT Krilcov), 05-Dec-13 05:46 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118183 Previous topic | Next topic