Subject: "Was a great run while it lasted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108958
Show all folders

DragomirTue 22-May-12 08:26 PM
Member since 09th Mar 2006
220 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108980, "Was a great run while it lasted"

I rolled Drident up on a whim one day while sitting at home from work on a 6 week paternity leave my company gives me when my wife and I adopted our new born son. At the time all he did was eat, poop, and sleep. Not so much any more and he is beginning to take up too much of my time. I felt like I had to just bow out and allow someone else a spot at the Provincial slot. Plus with summer here, I knew I would not be playing much.

I told myself, self, no cabals! I have not played a single PC I deleted Lenfelin in March, 2009. I wanted to just explorer alot and try and refresh my memory on where different things are located, check out the new area (never got to do this unfortunately except some of the game garden), and generally see where the state of the Fields was at. Well, Of course I could not stay away from Tribs. Should have when chaotic just to make sure I did... Oh well.

Owl/Silverback where awesome! Being able to see people camo'ed at night really worked well as a Trib and the Silverback can be just fierce against an unprep'ed foe. My only wish was the smash would do bash lag instead of trip. Maybe that would be to overpowered, I do not know. But seeing as it would only lag what I would guess was 60% of the successful hits, trip lag seemed a little short.

I love air shifters! Being able to quickly get to different areas of the world is just awesome in my opinion. Yes they are great for being a pain in the @$$ of others, but people I had some really well laid out traps set up against me. People just waiting for me to fly in.

I think I might try water/defense next just because I have never really explorer the water areas much at all.

IMMS:
I love this game, thanks for making it what it is. It would not be here without all of you.

Marcatis - I know you are the strong, silent type, but I really wish you would be a little more visible. Maybe not as yourself, but maybe interacting with the Tribs as the executioner or something? If not that, maybe what you thought of the Tribs after they are gone on these boards? I still wish I knew what you thought of Fendril as a Provost.

To the Peeps:
I am sure I will forgot some peeps, not intentional, I promise.

Tribs:
I have always love the Blood Tribunal ever since my first PC Murcadin met Melacarfina and she explained what it was about seven years ago.

Tryphen - Keep up the good work, being Provost is tough, trust me, I know from experience.

Islinic - I have a few questions for you but they will have to wait until you are gone to ask them. Nothing bad, but there were times I was convinced you were quite insane... which is cool RP when it is pulled off well.

Shaleis - Man I love healers in the cabal! Your drinking and boozing was hilarious in my opinion and do NOT listen to the haters about that fight against the nightreaver, you did just fine in my book. Just like a drunk should!

Most of the others (Perr/Hwelntook/Agekeh/etc) I would go long stretched without seeing. But I had no comlaints about any of the Tribs.

Kheorr - Thanks for the adventures. I appreciate you taking me around and showing me different things. I will figure out that quest in the underdark...

Enemies:
I must say that Drident was treated very well but his enemies. Only once do I think I lost more than 4 pieces of gear. And that was to a out of range looter who then gave that gear to another outlander.

Caitlyan - Wow did you kick my butt all over the place. I should have seen it was Twist since you did the same to Fendril as Feilinal. I was really hoping for a war between the Spire and the Village. I thought it would have been awesome. Yes I would have been slaughtered, but still great fun. I was pushing for it on my side.

Yindathos - Awesome character, awesome everything. I wish I was an outlander just so I could sit down and BS with you more without feeling really guilty about it. very well done.

Liralindalum - You were a pain in the @$$ and I loved it. Drident hated you, but I thought you were well played. I had a small feeling you were Rogue but only because you reminded me of Careashiin and I had loved Careashiin and Fendril too.

Grafacut - Much respect for playing a non-standard build and playing it well. You and I had a lot of good fights, I made you run some, you made me fly away alot. Well done and much respect.

Dratholus/Raphoellia - The three of us had some good battles in the air. I was sorry to see you both go. Arial battles can be a lot of fun.

I am sure there were others, but I need to go feed the baby. If I missed anyone post and I will respond.

Dragomir - Murcadin, Fendril, Lenfelin, Drident

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Drident Drindlebin the Grand Maste... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 21-May-12 12:36 AM
Reply Was a great run while it lasted, Dragomir, 22-May-12 08:26 PM #4
Reply Great Trib, Yindathos (Anonymous), 23-May-12 06:01 AM, #6
Reply Can't blame him (Marcatis), Tsunami, 23-May-12 11:04 AM, #7
Reply I wonder how many imm comments are gum jokes. nt, Vladamir, 22-May-12 01:18 AM, #2
Reply Probably not as many as there would be if he was a Mino..., Abernyte, 22-May-12 03:30 AM, #3
Reply How sad is it that, Dragomir, 22-May-12 08:26 PM, #5
Reply This makes me sad. n/t, Shaleis (Anonymous), 21-May-12 04:05 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108958 Previous topic | Next topic