Subject: "A good character to learn from" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108776
Show all folders

FjarnSun 13-May-12 12:25 PM
Member since 03rd Jun 2008
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108777, "A good character to learn from"

I thought this might be a good character for you to learn from. What I mean by that is, I saw you make some missteps as a player (some out of character chatter and whatnot) that you probably recognized, and hopefully will apply your lessons learned to the next one.

But I also mean that I did get to see you grow in terms of trying out new things in pk, and not getting stuck in a doing-the-same-thing-over-and-expecting-different-results rut that many (myself included) seem to fall into.

You mixed those "learning opportunities" with a penchant for sticking through some crappy situations, getting back on your feet after failing, and trying to figure out a way to make the most of things.

Thus, the rage delete was a bit of a surprise... but take the positives and the negatives and use them to turn the next character into something great.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hrue the Legend of the Battlefie... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 13-May-12 10:40 AM
Reply This makes me kind of sad, Iklahn (Anonymous), 13-May-12 12:52 PM, #2
Reply A good character to learn from, Fjarn, 13-May-12 12:25 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108776 Previous topic | Next topic