Subject: "TRIBUNAL" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105931
Show all folders

Mhag (Anonymous)Sat 04-Feb-12 11:56 AM
Charter member
#105948, "TRIBUNAL"

I did type out a really long good bye to all of Tribunal, but it timed out on posting, so I will just do some under various headings.

Rogran : Inspirtational induction interview, I had a total backstory and role and #### and none of it was needed. I lolled, was kind of annoyed that you died so soon after being vindicator mehhh.

Yantha : Thanks for all the love, that note you sent was something to stir a bit of pride after the brutal maulings. Thanks very much for that, I'm moving though and wouldnt be able to do the position justice which would have meant for a very fast con death orrr trailing it out over a few months. I loved all our adventures and raids together, it was so great having bard resist, omg some how the vulns didnt feel so bad then. Sorry If I got you killed.

Adapys : Dems Mighty Wizard, plain awesome man, wish you were around more, like with resist shields made me a destructive force I loved all the trips we had and we had some cool elemental ice giant rp going on. Seriously help cloud giant when you get a chance

Mannaheim : When i hit the same hours as you deleted at, I have 16 con I was like aaaah feck but I decided to play through it and had a blast doing so. We had some great times training and your recommendation was mucho appreciated shame we didnt get to travel more

Naija : As I said you were a competent ally, and also seemed to know a bit about magic and conjuration, was hoping maybe you would know something about binding demons When you had to go you were set on it so sad times, but you inspired me to be very aggressive in retrieval/raid situation.

Nikata : Shouldnt have deleted just as you were hitting your stride.

Tryphen : I'm sorry for all the times I got you killed man, thanks for coming on some of my earlier adventures, and thanks for all the time we spent training it was good fun and a good time for some light rp banter.

Fzoarn : I have two theories why you are the way you are, but neither of them are important. I liked travelling with you and you were a good point man for retrievals etc. Sorry for rescuing you all those times, I really needed to master riposte

Hwelntook : good times training and it was interesting to compare our builds.

Kgnasium & Etava : You both deleted before we could seriously own some face, stick with it a little longer next time

Jankhor : Your name... it didnt work for me, I'm sorry.

If I missed you from the list, I'm old

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mhag Jarl the Legend of the Ba... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 04-Feb-12 08:24 AM
Reply Dude, Furdwik (Anonymous), 08-Feb-12 04:14 PM, #19
Reply Well, Mhag (Anonymous), 09-Feb-12 12:34 PM, #21
Reply Three questions for the Imms, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 03:57 PM, #13
Reply One question for Mhag, Homard, 04-Feb-12 04:06 PM, #14
     Reply Meh, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 04:13 PM, #15
     Reply as an example, Mhag (Anonymous), 05-Feb-12 08:28 AM, #17
Reply HERALDS and MISC, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 12:06 PM, #9
Reply RE: HERALDS and MISC, loonie, 04-Feb-12 12:35 PM, #10
Reply Lol, Mhag (Anonymous), 09-Feb-12 12:43 PM, #22
Reply Goodbye friend,, Sarin (Anonymous), 08-Feb-12 03:46 PM, #18
     Reply LOL, Mhag (Anonymous), 09-Feb-12 12:33 PM, #20
Reply TRIBUNAL, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 11:56 AM #8
Reply RE: TRIBUNAL, Adapys (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 04:19 PM, #16
Reply SCION, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 11:44 AM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mhag Jarl the Legend of th..., Mhag` (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 09:58 AM, #3
Reply Tribunal is now 75% less ballsy, Rolas (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 10:27 AM, #5
Reply Heh, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 10:36 AM, #6
Reply We had some epic fights!, Foratha (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 02:35 PM, #11
     Reply Heh, Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 03:09 PM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mhag Jarl the Legend of th..., loonie, 04-Feb-12 09:53 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Mhag Jarl the Legend of th..., Onya (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 08:45 AM, #1
     Reply no worries :), Mhag (Anonymous), 04-Feb-12 10:01 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105931 Previous topic | Next topic