Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Naakt the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105604
Show all folders

Mhag (Anonymous)Fri 20-Jan-12 04:30 PM
Charter member
#105642, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Naakt the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Voralian City"

This character was around a bit before, so not sure if you were playing something else, and then started this and came back to it or what ever. Its normal get your ass handed to you in the 40-51 bracket, Outlanders/scion fairly picked on you, and despite your pluck I am guessing your con/fun tank was running a little empty. Seemed the char was developing nicely in regards to how you played it, I wasnt sure if you were mocking me sometimes, or were trying to be more giant. It made me laugh each time though, really loved the fighting we do. The fight with Foratha looks so orchestrated, and the way you manuevered during it is something that will always leave me smiling. I took you to be a bit of a warrior noob, but you'd surprise me with spells of utter brilliance, choosing exactly the right thing to do at the right time. Still a lot of fun, and GLWYN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Naakt the Disciple of Ancient Ways... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-Jan-12 03:48 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Naakt the Disciple of Ancient ..., Mhag (Anonymous), 20-Jan-12 04:30 PM #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Naakt the Disciple of Ancient ..., wysekid, 18-Jan-12 04:36 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105604 Previous topic | Next topic