Subject: "Rederic's Role Chapter 5" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #61630
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61650, "Rederic's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

Dreams
Added Wed Jun 27 16:51:59 2018 at level 28:

Dense fog surrounds you, obscuring all sight in a fine haze of vapor.
Shimmering coils of light stretch out from the mist, enwreathing your ehtereal form.
Dull ringing fills your ears, the faint pulsing within your chest stirring sensations
of a deep familiarity. Every fiber of your being fastens tautly, tendrils of bubbling
flesh solidifies your essence, yet your vision drifts away. From on high you now see
the body of a young man, the many-hued lights surrounding him embrace him against the
fog. Along the borders of the clearing innumerable faces cast their gaze upon the bare
form of the youth, the expression of their countenances ranging greatly, from gentle
consideration to stark condemnation. The vile sight of the harsher faces stare into
him, though never making contact a slight swell rises from his chest, bursting garrishly
in a splash of effervescent red fluid glowing dimly as it wavers in the darkness. The
fluid draining from this gaping pore creeps along the fringe of his being and the coils
shudder as it intertwines and the light surrounding him shines brilliantly. The cruel
eyes that once damned him evaporate into the mists, the maw of his shattered ribs
compressing tightly, closing as if never there. As the mists withdraw the source of the
lights are revealed among the compassionate souls who stood watch over him. You soon
recognize them, and they are known to you.

Snapping to conciousness to jolt from your bedding in a start, within the mire between
hyper-alert and surreal confusion. As you venture toward the nearby brook and wash your
face in its waters you are struck with a revelation as the dream floods back into your
mind, you recall clearly the face of the young man laid still in the fog, it was you.

Part 2------

And their interpretations

As I peered into the depths of my unwoken mind I saw strange visions beyond even the
unfettered machinations of a halfling midway through a pipe trip. A vision of pain,
of terror, but also of warmth and cammaraderie. The shroud of light that engulfed me,
holding fast against the tears and torments of lifes cruelty found its way through
the people I have met in my time since venturing out from the depths of my humble
hovel in the cesspool below. My own light joined with it and in that union I found
comfort, purpose. Even the lights of those reluctant to understand my path burrowed
orifice inflicted unto myself is a bond created between even the most disparate
actors, all woven together by the common thread of bloodshed. From where does this
light come? That is the question I find myself asking. What drives us too the paths
we follow and the actions we take, compelling a drow to save a child, or a rat to
forsake his natural instinct. Urges to transgress come as they may, yet I have fought
(Continued in next chapter)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[FORTRESS] Rederic the Legend of the Battlefield [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM #
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #2
Reply Rederic's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Statistics, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Skill List, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Skill List, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Leveling, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Timeline, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Edges, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #
Reply Rederic's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 17-Jul-18 07:20 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #61630 Previous topic | Next topic