Subject: "Faoceet's Role Chapter 2" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #75441
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM
Member since 26th Jun 2024
16962 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75456, "Faoceet's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

imperial and imm events
Added Sun Oct 30 12:02:24 2022 at level 41:

the flowing riches of the empire didnt go so well. only 4 people so far for 500 gold. I still have plenty of hundreds in
the bank for many more, and so far donated i think 900 in total, though centurions and time have gotten rid of alot.
in total about 2k gold. You know without killing things like the dracolich, and getting about 20 gold per pop that alone was
around 30 hours, and I still need to gather more because I am supposed to get this sect to number 1, which means at
least another thousand but most likely more. It wasnt a waste of time but it was part of cabal politics / favor of the
emperor. I am going to go ahead and end the event and use that gold towards it while gathering about five hundred
more because this latest act of an imm with my title just made me decide to say fuck it not gonna do that anymore.
I actually like Rillan but I have no idea what imm decided to play that stunt or the last. It took me getting leadered and
getting zombie lord edge to have a workable animate dead again, but about equal to what a level 25 person would have
with the dwarves, and not even on part to what it was before someone screwed with my char.
Instead of waiting at 30 and 36 and lvling slowly from raids while perfecting I did go to level 41, and I did it because
I didnt want all the complaining of another level 30 running around with dwarf pets murdering everyone. It screwed me
hugely with spelltraining. instead of taking about 100-120 hours to perfect everything it took me about 200 hours, with the gold
gathering making it take so long, and raiding / wand gathering.
so yeah, my trying to make an army and share an event with others for our new imm is done because I dont know who pulled
this latest stunt. I am a big fan of helping newbies and try not to screw newbies over but as far as I am concerned that
is temporarily done.
I fucked myself badly to try to be what the empire needed with recovery, and trying to recruit people, both with my con and with
over 200 hours of doing it, for an imm to pull this stunt. Fuck you. You fuck with me I will do the same right back. I will
continue doing my part with the empire my char is fiercely loyal to the emperor to the bone, doing everything to include
awaiting the day he has earned a last name from him as his servant / destuvious follower I will not break my rp or
anything of the sort, but I have been more than nice.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[None] Faoceet the Lame, Addicted to Suicide, Anathema... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM
Reply Faoceet's Statistics, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Edges, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Timeline, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Leveling, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Title History, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Skill List, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Spell List, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM, #
Reply Faoceet's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 06-Dec-22 12:40 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #75441 Previous topic | Next topic