Subject: "Luvren's Role Chapter 1" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #25001
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-May-09 12:52 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2024
16941 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25017, "Luvren's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Journal Pages, Part II
Added Tue Mar 18 21:17:28 2008 at level 39:

We came to briefly rest before all the light would fade, the jabbuk want to check his previsions
without using a torch, and so he got a celestial map, a very beautiful chart containing the
constellations visible from Thera, he was always looking for specifical alignments of the stars,
although he never explained the methodology he was using, I was trying to observe and
understand.
"Hmm, almost", he was muttering as he was tracing rays through the chart with a golden carved
pen , "The serpent is positioned in front of the sentinel and the lotus and the unicorn are with
given hands, yes, yes, the moment is near, our timing is perfect. It's time, I will beckon then to
come," and uttering words I've never heard before, he initiated a short and picturesque ritual,
suddenly, I could swear that the talon of a shadow landed in the soil around us, modifying
completely its nature, all was despoiled and without live, the jabbuk smiled, I was terrified and
relieved by not been the bloody part of that ritual, now he was communicating with the shadows
and they were somehow answering to him, in a gultural tone, nothing that I could try to
understand, and then when my jabbuk turned quickly and spelled one of the most powerful faer
(magic) knew within those of our art, "Neurological Disruption" and someone had frozen in the
corner, quickly another faer, "Corporeal Softening" and a moment later the "Disrupt Organ" was
enough to bring elghinn to the darthiir (surface elf) scout.
"A darthiir, we have been spotted, they are after us" and he got his charts and belongings, storing
them into his girdle, "haste we have no time to lose", and we saw the gleaming of the torches in
the distance, moving within the mists, "A paladin and two warriors" said the jabbuk, I have no
time to deal with them. "Luvren, you will stay, be kyone (alert) and delay them here, take, lending
me a beautiful sealed scroll, this is the title of your house the Dal Alur'kyonss (from the superior
hand), you deserve it, elgg (kill) them, and if you survive..." and he fitted inside my eyes, as judging
my soul, I felt a cold breeze descending upon my body, "and if you survive, go to the desert of
araile, seek for the Chasm, you have enough knowledge to acquire admittance, you will
understand better about our travels there", then again he got his black talisman and uttered new
words without a meaning to myself and a huge shadow emerged just at my side, red eyes fitting
me, breathing hardly, I barely could discern the long fangs and tail, "He will fight at your side, but,
don't be a coward or you will become cahallin (food) for it", and the jabbuk disappeared within
the mists.
Hearing the noise coming from behind me, I stepped into a new dimension and waited to waylay
the trespassers. The battle went long, I would never win, we've beaten the warriors, the creature
destroyed the elven flesh with its vicious claws after I softened them, but the knight of faith was
resisting to all my attempts of body control, when he struck the creature with three strong blows,
each of them with a glow and hum coming from his sword as he was saying: "for the faith, for the
purity and now the end with the deliverance", the shadows dispersed, I knew the creature was
dead or gone. Using my accelerated spe

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[SCION] Luvren Dal Alur'kyonss the Dark Scholar [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 02-May-09 12:52 PM
Reply Luvren's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM #
Reply Luvren's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #2
Reply Luvren's Title History, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Spell List, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Spell List, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Skill List, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Statistics, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Leveling, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Timeline, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Edges, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #
Reply Luvren's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 02-May-09 12:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #25001 Previous topic | Next topic