Subject: "RE: The new rules helpfile (also available in sidebar, in game, etc.)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #551
Show all folders

ValguarneraFri 11-Feb-05 08:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#555, "RE: The new rules helpfile (also available in sidebar, in game, etc.)"

If the other character doesn't have a particularly high profile, just pretend it's someone who has never logged on when you're around, or you never talked to.

"I don't really know Straklaw."

If the other character is high enough profile that you'd be expected to hear of them, maybe just make some generic comment, change the topic, etc. It's not that hard to do this without tipping people off. Immortals have to do it all the time when people mention their immortal character in front of one of their mortals.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCF's Rules have been updated and streamlined. [View all] , Valguarnera, Thu 10-Feb-05 07:31 PM
Reply The new rules helpfile (also available in sidebar, in g..., Valguarnera, 10-Feb-05 07:33 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The new rules helpfile (also available in sidebar, ..., Straklaw, 11-Feb-05 08:41 AM, #2
     Reply RE: The new rules helpfile (also available in sidebar, ..., Valguarnera, 11-Feb-05 08:44 AM #4
          Reply I used to say stuff like, incognito, 11-Feb-05 12:54 PM, #5
          Reply long sidetrack on passing in-game knowledge between cha..., Trouble, 14-Feb-05 10:55 AM, #6
               Reply Have to draw the line somewhere though, incognito, 14-Feb-05 01:07 PM, #7
               Reply RE: long sidetrack on passing in-game knowledge between..., Java, 15-Feb-05 10:59 AM, #8
               Reply A little late to the party, Theerkla, 10-Jul-05 10:06 AM, #9
     Reply *rofl* I was just complained to about this.., Bajula, 11-Feb-05 08:41 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #551 Previous topic | Next topic