Subject: "Not sure I understand:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #486
Show all folders

ValguarneraTue 23-Nov-04 09:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#489, "Not sure I understand:"

Using Word of Recall was always a helpful weapon against people out of range from you. Was this also taken into consideration?

Well, it will never work if they aren't trusting you, so it's only really a helpful weapon against the careless or inexperienced.

If you mean recalling your allies to help them against people who are in their range (but not yours), I see that as an unrelated issue to this one. Nonetheless, neither shamans nor necromancers are supposed to be built around helping allies, as much as single-mindedly destroying enemies.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicChanges to Word of Recall for some classes: [View all] , Valguarnera, Tue 23-Nov-04 01:13 AM
Reply I think this brings a lot of balance, Vladamir, 24-Nov-04 10:57 AM, #6
Reply Nice nice., Bajula, 23-Nov-04 09:02 AM, #2
Reply RE: Changes to Word of Recall for some classes:, WildGirl, 23-Nov-04 09:02 AM, #1
     Reply Not sure I understand:, Valguarnera, 23-Nov-04 09:06 AM #3
          Reply RE: Not sure I understand:, Tirach, 23-Nov-04 01:26 PM, #4
               Reply Which gets back to the original point, Theerkla, 23-Nov-04 02:13 PM, #5
                    Reply Maybe he meant saving himself, by wording his opponents..., Cassman, 28-Nov-04 11:47 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #486 Previous topic | Next topic