Subject: "Get back on your feet/paws/hooves/talons: Outfit expanded." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #214
Show all folders

ValguarneraThu 25-Sep-03 02:35 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#214, "Get back on your feet/paws/hooves/talons: Outfit expanded."
Edited on Thu 25-Sep-03 02:52 AM

The OUTFIT command has been expanded to allow use by level 11+ characters. If you are a ghost and in a guild appropriate to your class, you may use it to request a small allowance of gear and provisions. The equipment is unexceptional in quality, rather heavy for its function, and it will eventually crumble from use, especially if left lying around carelessly. However, you're still a ghost with a canteen, a sack, some food, a bad weapon, and some bad armor, and that's more than you used to have. Use it to get yourself a real set of gear.

Acknowledgements: Thanks to Amaranthe for refining the initial idea with me, and for adding all the nifty descriptions to my previously ugly and bland objects. Also thanks to Arvam, Shazirah, and Zulghinlour for helping me with testing and implementation.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGet back on your feet/paws/hooves/talons: Outfit expand... [View all] , Valguarnera, Thu 25-Sep-03 02:35 AM
Reply Awesome idea., Balrahd, 25-Sep-03 01:02 PM, #3
Reply If you keep this #### up how are we going to justify ra..., Laearrist, 25-Sep-03 11:25 AM, #2
Reply *sniff* I just love you guys., Bajula, 25-Sep-03 11:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #214 Previous topic | Next topic