Subject: "RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Arena To..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1536
Show all folders

terinthTue 08-Jul-08 11:42 PM
Member since 24th Dec 2005
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1537, "RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Arena To..."

Sunday was a lot of fun; thanks for running it. This weekend has really gotten me psyched about CF. I do have one question, though, does this mean the wit portion of Sunday's competition isn't gonna happen? I was hoping to place a little better in that part.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUpon the somewhat successful completion of the Arena To... [View all] , The_Poison_Pen, Tue 08-Jul-08 11:27 PM
Reply More explanations, The_Poison_Pen, 09-Jul-08 05:20 PM, #5
Reply Awesome, but a couple questions..., Dragomir, 09-Jul-08 08:58 AM, #4
Reply RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Aren..., Isildur, 09-Jul-08 06:58 AM, #2
Reply Explanations, The_Poison_Pen, 09-Jul-08 08:58 AM, #3
Reply RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Aren..., terinth, 09-Jul-08 06:58 AM #1
     Reply Hear hear, the battle of wits part had me all excited.~, Aodh, 10-Jul-08 06:23 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Aren..., Isildur, 10-Jul-08 06:23 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1536 Previous topic | Next topic