Subject: "Some further commentary:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1531
Show all folders

DaevrynSun 06-Jul-08 11:00 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1535, "Some further commentary:"

Helpfiles should be there now. I've made an effort at making them generally more clear and helpful this time around. No, stop laughing.

Probably more edges in this group were influenced by player suggestions than any before, so thank you for your ideas. I drew a lot of inspiration from edge ideas posted by WildGirl and others, and these to a large degree started the thief edge ball rolling and resulted in us dreaming up the other ideas.

You'll note that some of these edges require you to be a combination of paths that you'd probably otherwise never consider playing. This is, of course, intentional and was really one of the major inspirations for creating edges; if we can use edges to make something like a d-elf conjurer viable and interesting in some way instead of being purely terrible, surely we can do the same thing for the hybrid poisoner/trapper thief.

That's all I have at the moment. Enjoy!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThief Edges! Recognize. [View all] , Daevryn, Sun 06-Jul-08 08:45 PM
Reply Place in MOTD? (n/t), Adrigon, 18-Jul-08 04:43 PM, #3
Reply Done, Thanks., Kastellyn, 18-Jul-08 04:45 PM, #4
Reply What no bdsm edge for binders? :), Bajula, 10-Jul-08 06:23 PM, #2
Reply Some further commentary:, Daevryn, 06-Jul-08 11:00 PM #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1531 Previous topic | Next topic