Subject: "Looking Through the Spyglass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #3015
Show all folders

RaryweyImmTue 21-Jun-22 07:54 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3015, "Looking Through the Spyglass"

To all who may be interested,

I am honored to have the opportunity to humbly extend an invitation for all Therans to the Inn of the Eternal Star to glimpse truth through the lens of the spyglass together.

I am hosting an exhibition of my paintings so far and a discussion on the nature of truth. My paintings depict my journey through my faith with Lady Rarywey and my evolving understanding of what truth means to me. I would like to share my own expression of truth and, afterwards, invite all for an open discussion of what truth means to them and how truth can be expressed, artistically or otherwise. Is truth an objective thing? Can it be grasped by science or magic? Is truth personal or absolute?

Though all debate may of course become heated, discussion is to ultimately remain civil. If you feel you need to physically fight with someone with whom you disagree or is your enemy, please kindly take it off of Inn grounds and
onto East Sumner's Road where you can hack one another to pieces if you so choose.

The exhibition shall be at 6 P.M CST on Saturday, June 25th, as the gods tell time. I hope to see you there!

Signed,
Luvon Fairypaw, Painter of the Eternal Star

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #3015 Previous topic | Next topic