Subject: "strike of deliverence" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #285
Show all folders

fleshofchaosFri 04-Apr-03 09:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#285, "strike of deliverence"

Enclosed is the log file from that session, I didn't begin logging right away only after the problem presisted.

I have gone through and BOLD everything of interest.

Now, first thing you'll see was not the original probably but started happening after. This is, my strike of delivernce hitting three times in one round. This happened after I prayed about the bug (wasn't sure what to do about at the time) so I don't know if someone was being nice for me having the problem or what. (this only happend about 6-7 times, I only caught the last of them on file)

Second, and the original problem, is that from time to my strike of deliverence message would appear but the message for the damage did not appear. This ended up happening so many times I lost count. The fact that today is the first time it happened leads me to think bug.

Note: All this happened yesterday when I was playing. I played today and the also happened again.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Attachment #1, (tar file)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicstrike of deliverence [View all] , fleshofchaos, Fri 04-Apr-03 09:38 PM
Reply RE: strike of deliverence, Zulghinlour, 13-Apr-03 05:46 PM, #1
     Reply RE: strike of deliverence, Straklaw, 14-Apr-03 12:58 PM, #2
          Reply RE: strike of deliverence, Zulghinlour, 14-Apr-03 12:58 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #285 Previous topic | Next topic