Subject: "Sorry - Further to the Mantle of Phoenix issue" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24136
Show all folders

A maran (Guest)Mon 13-Sep-21 04:36 AM

#24136, "Sorry - Further to the Mantle of Phoenix issue"
Edited on Mon 13-Sep-21 06:11 PM

Sorry Ish, I spoke to other maran including the Marshall who told me I should speak to the Gods about it so I am giving this another shot.
I've had several maran before this too.

According to the helpfile.
Squires and Maran of the Fortress of Light are able to protect themselves with the mantle of the phoenix. Initially this provides them protection from evil. In addition squires gain the ability to detect evil. At the 35th level Maran gain flight from their mantle, and at the 44th level they unlock the power of the phoenix which allows fire damage to heal them.

As I am level 45 maran I would expect to get all three benefits (excluding detect evil) from the mantle. Protection, Flight and Healing from fire.
**snipped log**

I can only think I am too low a level, yet the helpfile says level 44 and I have all 3 effects.

Anyway so am at a loss on this one. And I deeply apologize but confused as hell.

I won't mention it again I promise

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSorry - Further to the Mantle of Phoenix issue [View all] , A maran (Guest), Mon 13-Sep-21 04:36 AM
Reply Working as intended., Ishuli, 13-Sep-21 06:12 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24136 Previous topic | Next topic