Subject: "That was noreply" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18164
Show all folders

Llandis (Guest)Thu 03-Jun-10 02:02 PM

#18247, "That was noreply"

Heh, I just noticed this.

That was a noreply command. You had just asked me to group (after I spent like 6 RL hours trying to find ANYONE to group with and was desperate to learn so I got sloppy). I ran all the way to the past, got jumped by a bloodoath on the way, escaped from them (using my last recall potion), ran back to the past this time running around the bloodoath all to learn...and you immediately jumped me and killed me when I finally got to you (with like 5% moves left and alas no recall potion.)

I didn't really 'blame' you cause I know what kind of game this is all too well, but I was pissed at myself and all the wasted time I've been spending playing and I figured I'd prevent myself from boiling over with rage and going OOC by just saying my civil bit about 'Oh well...' and hit noreply so I wouldn't have to continue the conversation. I hoped you'd take the hint. I consider ignore to be rude and ooc.

And then you started lecturing me about how I should learn something from all this. I believe that was the last time I logged in so I suppose I did learn something from it.

But yes, long story short. That was noreply. If many people are doing it to your characters, maybe that says something.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicReply command (I am not sure if this a bug, but would l... [View all] , Dervish, Sun 09-May-10 12:33 AM
Reply Were they using noreply for some reason? ~, _Magus_guest (Guest), 11-May-10 12:31 PM, #5
Reply The only time you'd see that, Zulghinlour, 09-May-10 05:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: The only time you'd see that, Dervish, 09-May-10 09:43 PM, #2
     Reply Do you have any flaws? (n/t), Daevryn, 09-May-10 09:47 PM, #3
     Reply No. And I can post more logs of this happening with ano..., Dervish, 11-May-10 12:31 PM, #4
          Reply That was noreply, Llandis (Guest), 05-Jun-10 11:26 AM #8
     Reply This happens when the othe person types 'keepreply clea..., Lhydia, 11-May-10 12:31 PM, #6
     Reply My guess is a keepreply to a shifter, or..., Twist, 10-May-10 09:32 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #18164 Previous topic | Next topic