Subject: "Artful Prey" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20332
Show all folders

Goblin (Anonymous)Fri 08-Nov-13 10:17 AM
Charter member
#20332, "Artful Prey"

I don't have any logs to back me up, I was going to post this on gameplay since I'm not sure if there is a bug with this skill or if maybe I'm unclear on how it works or what is needed to make it work.

I recall when goblins were implemented you'd see the goblin and other npcs stealing coins all the time when they attacked people, and that was said to be a bug with the skill which was fixed.

So I'm wondering if the skill no longer functions at all due to the fix?

I have the skill, and I practiced steal (just in case that was a prereq) but I have yet to see it fire.

I've been bashed both by players and NPCS, and have yet to see it fire since I got it. I've tried loading up mobs with coins to see if I could steal any in a fight and have yet to see any echoes related to it. I'm not sure if the skill gives an echo on attempts, on failure, or only successes, so it's hard for me to know if it is working properly.

I don't really mind it not working, but I am curious and thought I would bring it up just in case it is broken.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArtful Prey [View all] , Goblin (Anonymous), Fri 08-Nov-13 10:17 AM
Reply FNCR, Vilhazarog, 12-Dec-13 03:46 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20332 Previous topic | Next topic