Subject: "Role Contest Update" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #340
Show all folders

DaltericTue 06-Sep-05 09:39 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2005
82 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#340, "Role Contest Update"

The role contest closed today. Twenty-six reviews were submitted for review. Of these, 20 were open to judging, due to 3 deletions bofore judging, and 3 exclusions due to the timestamp requirements. Nine have advanced for a second reading & review, with awards/winners to be announced today or tomorrow. When possible, thoughts on the 9 semi-finalists will also be provided. For now, Fun Facts:

Class:
assassin 2
bard 1
healer 3
necro 2
paladin 1
ranger 2
shaman 3
shifter 1
thief 1
warrior 4
Total: 20

Race:
arial 1
d-elf 5
duergar 1
dwarf 1
elf 1
felar 1
h-drw 1
human 7
storm 1
svirf 1

Level Range(at time of review):
11-20 2
21-30 6
31-40 1
41-50 8
51 3

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaltericWed 07-Sep-05 08:36 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2005
82 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#342, "Semi-Finalists/Finalists Comments"
In response to Reply #0

Meagara: Nice progression over time in role, very interesting and fun to read--I wish I could see some of the conversations the role has eluded to.

Tranon: Very well written, with a lot of explanation! It did a good job of creating a scene, to where one almost felt like it was a movie.

Svelun: Fun role and storyline. A lot of humor interjected brings out a lot of hope and promise for the character.

Jaraffazar: Short, but not subtle. Begins as a dull humdrum, and then launches into a lot of funnies. It is really too bad that more wasn't done, might have well made top 3.

Qlallafian: Interesting, solid role. Could be expanded more.

Dukreg: Close runner up, has a solid role, well updated, and is interesting. Was only missing a slight spark to make it truly unique.

Mizzarah: Semi-finalist last time, and this time. Interesting story/role/character. Could really use some updating, however.

Morcades: Is a good start, interesting. I do like the flushed out background with a lot of consideration to how things affect things.

Kaazra: Well written & well developed, and I do like the creation of titles/terms and definitions.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #340 Previous topic | Next topic