Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectRole Contest Update
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=340
340, Role Contest Update
Posted by Dalteric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The role contest closed today. Twenty-six reviews were submitted for review. Of these, 20 were open to judging, due to 3 deletions bofore judging, and 3 exclusions due to the timestamp requirements. Nine have advanced for a second reading & review, with awards/winners to be announced today or tomorrow. When possible, thoughts on the 9 semi-finalists will also be provided. For now, Fun Facts:

Class:
assassin 2
bard 1
healer 3
necro 2
paladin 1
ranger 2
shaman 3
shifter 1
thief 1
warrior 4
Total: 20

Race:
arial 1
d-elf 5
duergar 1
dwarf 1
elf 1
felar 1
h-drw 1
human 7
storm 1
svirf 1

Level Range(at time of review):
11-20 2
21-30 6
31-40 1
41-50 8
51 3

342, Semi-Finalists/Finalists Comments
Posted by Dalteric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Meagara: Nice progression over time in role, very interesting and fun to read--I wish I could see some of the conversations the role has eluded to.

Tranon: Very well written, with a lot of explanation! It did a good job of creating a scene, to where one almost felt like it was a movie.

Svelun: Fun role and storyline. A lot of humor interjected brings out a lot of hope and promise for the character.

Jaraffazar: Short, but not subtle. Begins as a dull humdrum, and then launches into a lot of funnies. It is really too bad that more wasn't done, might have well made top 3.

Qlallafian: Interesting, solid role. Could be expanded more.

Dukreg: Close runner up, has a solid role, well updated, and is interesting. Was only missing a slight spark to make it truly unique.

Mizzarah: Semi-finalist last time, and this time. Interesting story/role/character. Could really use some updating, however.

Morcades: Is a good start, interesting. I do like the flushed out background with a lot of consideration to how things affect things.

Kaazra: Well written & well developed, and I do like the creation of titles/terms and definitions.