Subject: "Comic-Con" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #635
Show all folders

IgsoehFri 11-Feb-11 11:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#635, "Comic-Con"

Why not look into preparing something for Comic-Con. It's the biggest collection of dorks in the world. I don't mean get a booth or anything, but a few guys who may be going could walk around in CF gear and hand out business cards or something cooler with the CF logo and stuff on them. Also, I just checked their website and they are alreadys sold out... So I guess unless there is anyone going already? I am in SD and if you wanted to put together some flyers or something like that I can go stand in front of the conention center for a bit on one of the days and bug people. Just some ideas.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NnaeshukWed 02-Mar-11 12:35 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#638, "I like this idea!"
In response to Reply #0

Even handing out flyers in the front might do some good. Really, just something with the web address and a small, short blurb about CF would probably do the trick. If I were going to be in the country, I'd fly out to San Diego and help. You really want to tackle this?

Nae-nae

IgsoehWed 09-Mar-11 02:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
200 posts
#641, "RE: I like this idea!"
In response to Reply #1

I'm not really looking to "tackle" anything persay, but I would definitely be willing to play a part. I'm good for ideas, and most likely good for a few hours on one or two days. Can't make any promises because you never know what life throws at you, but I will do what I can to try and help out.

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #635 Previous topic | Next topic