Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectComic-Con
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=635
635, Comic-Con
Posted by Igsoeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why not look into preparing something for Comic-Con. It's the biggest collection of dorks in the world. I don't mean get a booth or anything, but a few guys who may be going could walk around in CF gear and hand out business cards or something cooler with the CF logo and stuff on them. Also, I just checked their website and they are alreadys sold out... So I guess unless there is anyone going already? I am in SD and if you wanted to put together some flyers or something like that I can go stand in front of the conention center for a bit on one of the days and bug people. Just some ideas.
638, I like this idea!
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even handing out flyers in the front might do some good. Really, just something with the web address and a small, short blurb about CF would probably do the trick. If I were going to be in the country, I'd fly out to San Diego and help. You really want to tackle this?

Nae-nae
641, RE: I like this idea!
Posted by Igsoeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not really looking to "tackle" anything persay, but I would definitely be willing to play a part. I'm good for ideas, and most likely good for a few hours on one or two days. Can't make any promises because you never know what life throws at you, but I will do what I can to try and help out.