Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Atrael Elsinore the Grand Master o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146147
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 22-Feb-24 08:00 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16813 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146147, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Atrael Elsinore the Grand Master of Changelings, Justiciar of Thera"

Thu Feb 22 18:59:54 2024

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Atrael perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:593

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Woreich (Anonymous)Sun 25-Feb-24 01:09 PM
Charter member
#146171, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed Atrael for the most part. I had some mixed emotions in a few areas where you too willfully murdered people who were undeserving. I understand wanting to do things outside of Tribunal duties but I felt towards the end you were undermining Tribunal integrity, creating ill will against Spire law and order. I totally get it as a player, but as a character, it did not seem to fit Gnome Provost.

Your first 450 hours though definitely cover a multitude of sins from my vantage point!

Congratulations and well done on a long lived and enjoyable character.

Celdimerick (Anonymous)Sun 25-Feb-24 07:06 AM
Charter member
#146169, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Atrael Elsinore the Grand Mast..."
In response to Reply #0

Atrael was awesome. Your way of bringing everyone in discussions for whatever outstanding issue there was at the time was something new and refreshing for me and I am sure it made everyone feel more deeply a part of the cabal. Thank you for that and for everything else, Trib won't be the same without you. GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146147 Previous topic | Next topic