Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Atrael Elsinore the Grand Master of Changelings, Justiciar of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=146147
146147, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Atrael Elsinore the Grand Master of Changelings, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 22 18:59:54 2024

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Atrael perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:593
146171, Thanks.
Posted by Woreich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed Atrael for the most part. I had some mixed emotions in a few areas where you too willfully murdered people who were undeserving. I understand wanting to do things outside of Tribunal duties but I felt towards the end you were undermining Tribunal integrity, creating ill will against Spire law and order. I totally get it as a player, but as a character, it did not seem to fit Gnome Provost.

Your first 450 hours though definitely cover a multitude of sins from my vantage point!

Congratulations and well done on a long lived and enjoyable character.
146169, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Atrael Elsinore the Grand Master of Changelings, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Celdimerick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Atrael was awesome. Your way of bringing everyone in discussions for whatever outstanding issue there was at the time was something new and refreshing for me and I am sure it made everyone feel more deeply a part of the cabal. Thank you for that and for everything else, Trib won't be the same without you. GLWYN.