Subject: "how about doing *something* for the ragers, atleast..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3327
Show all folders

Marcus_Sun 28-Dec-03 01:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3349, "how about doing *something* for the ragers, atleast..."

disclaimer: this is not really directed at you valg, but towards rager imms and team game balance. just happened to end up here.

About the ragers... I mean, they got split up and diversified, and that's all good... but

Then you take away a big percentage of their enemies with the forced non-aggression towards potion quaffers

Then bloodthirst gets gradually nerfed...

And now, you disband nexus and warlock... I mean, with my last rager(pre nexus wacking i think atleast), it felt like alot of ragers had nothing better to do than bash each other in the circle of rites... and it has to be even worse now.

Seriously, they do need something. More people to fight, but also powerwise. With my first real non-rager warrior, not only did i die way less, but i could also kill people at a higher rate than I could with my rager. And then i didn't even use the ganging option that nonragers have more than like 5 out of 100.

Powerups I can live without, but enemies and a more liberal lifestyle is a must if the ragers is gonna have enough of a funstick for me to ever roll one again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHealer in the shrine of the Village [View all] , Abthalok, Tue 23-Dec-03 09:15 AM
Reply What would PC defenders do?, Valguarnera, 23-Dec-03 01:41 PM, #2
Reply You rock! Power to the People! nt, Odelius, 28-Dec-03 02:29 AM, #3
Reply Well:, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 28-Dec-03 11:19 AM, #4
Reply how about doing *something* for the ragers, atleast..., Marcus_, 28-Dec-03 01:09 PM #5
     Reply How about just doing away with them entirely?, Vladamir, 29-Dec-03 10:09 PM, #6
     Reply How about another inquisition? That would be fun. nt, Nivek1, 30-Dec-03 12:14 AM, #7
Reply RE: Healer in the shrine of the Village, (NOT Graatch), 23-Dec-03 12:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3327 Previous topic | Next topic