Subject: "And that cannot be done with an email?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29991
Show all folders

ArtificialSun 17-Jan-10 09:29 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29996, "And that cannot be done with an email?"

Please re-read what I said.

And not asking for a handle just lets people assume its their own least favorite imm.

Seriously...I know you're pissed off, but its childish to get this bent out of shape over a borderline issue.

In writing, viewpoint is vital...the writer always knows more than the audience. One character might know things others do not. If only the author knows a vital fact....well you cant assume that the audience will pick up on that.

I know its hard to admit you exploded over nothing, or exploded over something you perceived to be an enormous slight, but why dont you be the mature one if you think the imms are all immature?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicPoor Handling [View all] , Abernytee (Guest), Sun 17-Jan-10 08:38 AM
Reply RE: Poor Handling, Daevryn, 17-Jan-10 09:52 AM, #6
Reply Get over your ego issues. txt, Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:11 AM, #1
     Reply Oh dear, Abernytee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 09:10 AM, #2
          Reply Did you skip the other posts where you saw that "guidel..., Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:20 AM, #3
               Reply I don't want and have never asked for public outrage, Abernytee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 09:24 AM, #4
                    Reply And that cannot be done with an email?, Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:29 AM #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29991 Previous topic | Next topic