Subject: "Oh dear" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29991
Show all folders

Abernytee (Guest)Sun 17-Jan-10 09:10 AM

#29993, "Oh dear"

The same players are likely the ones who put quite a bit of thought and effort into roles, character creation and time spent being the character in the game. You put enough into something, you get pissed when it gets trashed.
I did not want the thread to give an opportunity for every ass-kisser and flamer to have a pop. I did not do anything stupid until the Imm had been a complete jerk off. I kept within the guidelines that stated you could reuse a role if the character was of no consequence. The Imm in question did not even recognize the role from pre-####ed-up-purge but based all conclusions on the fact that the role referenced a different name than the one the character actually had.

I am just asking that it be recognized by the Imm staff rather than ignored, like it never happened.

This is the issue based on the poor handling of it by the Imm and really has #### all to do with you.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicPoor Handling [View all] , Abernytee (Guest), Sun 17-Jan-10 08:38 AM
Reply RE: Poor Handling, Daevryn, 17-Jan-10 09:52 AM, #6
Reply Get over your ego issues. txt, Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:11 AM, #1
     Reply Oh dear, Abernytee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 09:10 AM #2
          Reply Did you skip the other posts where you saw that "guidel..., Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:20 AM, #3
               Reply I don't want and have never asked for public outrage, Abernytee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 09:24 AM, #4
                    Reply And that cannot be done with an email?, Artificial, 17-Jan-10 09:29 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #29991 Previous topic | Next topic