Subject: "This might sound dumb but hear me out" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #214
Show all folders

HopelessdwarfFri 16-Nov-07 09:08 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#231, "This might sound dumb but hear me out"

I know nothing about coding or anything so this may be impossible but what if there was a way to make a "Battle simulator"? What I mean is lets say a newbie steps into this room at the academy and get the echoes like..

As you step into the room you feel yourself whisked away to a foreign ring where multiple combatants fight each other to the death!"
(here you will learn the basics of play-killing in carrionfields!)
Then have 2/3 scenarios where players can watch a battle (or participate) and as moves happen maybe prompts come up.

Example:
Before you a massive fire giant launches himself at the elven mage bashing him into the ground! (Notice as the mage appears slowed and less able to cast a spell!).

Or A transmuter utters arcane magics make the movements of this felar warrior slow! Notice how easily he begins to parry is blows!

Basically have a semi-drawn out fight where abilities like bash, trip, evade ETc are displayed and eluded to. Just a thought for the imms.. probably not a good one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFirst impressions within the mud [View all] , Boon, Fri 16-Nov-07 01:17 AM
Reply GREAT info., Stunna, 16-Nov-07 02:04 PM, #3
Reply RE: PK, Zesam, 16-Nov-07 03:22 AM, #1
     Reply RE: PK, Elerosse, 16-Nov-07 10:15 AM, #2
     Reply This might sound dumb but hear me out, Hopelessdwarf, 16-Nov-07 09:08 PM #4
     Reply RE: This might sound dumb but hear me out, ForsoothAnon, 05-Dec-07 10:28 PM, #6
     Reply Let newbies at 5+ fight each other without killing each..., Sandello, 01-Dec-07 12:44 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #214 Previous topic | Next topic