Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Marketing CF
Topic subjectThis might sound dumb but hear me out
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=56&topic_id=214&mesg_id=231
231, This might sound dumb but hear me out
Posted by Hopelessdwarf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know nothing about coding or anything so this may be impossible but what if there was a way to make a "Battle simulator"? What I mean is lets say a newbie steps into this room at the academy and get the echoes like..

As you step into the room you feel yourself whisked away to a foreign ring where multiple combatants fight each other to the death!"
(here you will learn the basics of play-killing in carrionfields!)
Then have 2/3 scenarios where players can watch a battle (or participate) and as moves happen maybe prompts come up.

Example:
Before you a massive fire giant launches himself at the elven mage bashing him into the ground! (Notice as the mage appears slowed and less able to cast a spell!).

Or A transmuter utters arcane magics make the movements of this felar warrior slow! Notice how easily he begins to parry is blows!

Basically have a semi-drawn out fight where abilities like bash, trip, evade ETc are displayed and eluded to. Just a thought for the imms.. probably not a good one.