Subject: "Connection Rejected" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #338
Show all folders

AdraemarFri 23-Jan-04 12:25 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2004
5 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#338, "Connection Rejected"
Edited on Fri 23-Jan-04 01:04 AM

Hello,

Today I came to the MUD for the first time and began creating a character named Adraemar. During creation, I was disconnected due to a DSL hiccup while picking my race. I was unable to connect for 30 minutes straight because the MUD seemed to indicate that my connection was still active. After being unable to create a character again, I switched over to my secondary ethernet controller and was able to connect and create Adraemar. I played for maybe 20 minutes or so, then saved and quit out. I then switched back to my primary ethernet controller and went on about my business doing other things. Recently tonight (the past 10 minutes, 11:30 CST), I tried connecting to the MUD again to find that my connection is immediately rejected, almost as if the MUD is down. I got a friend to check if it was down, but he could connect fine. I was wondering if someone could look into the problem for me. It's almost like I'm sitebanned for some reason. I can ping the server, but I can't connect. If anyone could check for me, I'd really appreciate it. I'd like to play =)

Thanks,

Adraemar

P.S. My ISP is Speakeasy DSL, if that helps you check against my IP.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicConnection Rejected [View all] , Adraemar, Fri 23-Jan-04 12:25 AM
Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Valguarnera, 23-Jan-04 05:45 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Adraemar, 23-Jan-04 02:10 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Adraemar, 23-Jan-04 05:56 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Valguarnera, 23-Jan-04 07:19 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Adraemar, 23-Jan-04 09:17 PM, #5
                         Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Adraemar, 23-Jan-04 09:23 PM, #6
                              Reply RE: Connection Rejected, Coroth, 20-Mar-04 10:30 PM, #7
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #338 Previous topic | Next topic