Subject: "Areas of Expertise" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89904
Show all folders

AdrigonFri 15-Jan-10 09:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89973, "Areas of Expertise"

I would say Magic and governing the cities. For instance I was tasked with creating fire out of ice. I had alot of theories about this and discussed it at length with Yean who by the end of things suggested an emotional parameter along the more ... scientific ones that Valkyneth was working with. It was that in the end that got him to succeed with the experiment but never got to show Yean.

Another realisation I had in my talks with Yean was the nessecity of Outlanders to force the Spire to constantly improve. Perfection and the beauty that comes with it is not constant but rather a process.

Yeah by the end of things we never got raided when I was on even against though odds - but then by the end of things most previously active outlanders had become dormant or deleted. Manacles and conscription is a nasty combination to be sure.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicValkyneth Ayvileth the Dark Composer of the Elemental O... [View all] , Adrigon, Wed 13-Jan-10 11:46 PM
Reply You were a very solid Provost, Artenno (Guest), 18-Jan-10 10:41 AM, #8
Reply My first tattooed mage!, Yean, 15-Jan-10 05:44 AM, #3
Reply I remember in Haratzis death thread ..., Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:15 PM, #4
     Reply Haratzi sounded familiar..., Yean, 16-Jan-10 10:41 AM, #7
Reply I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards fall..., Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 10:55 AM, #2
Reply RE: I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards ..., Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:19 PM, #5
Reply I'm okay with that reputation :), dwimmerling, 14-Jan-10 09:29 AM, #1
     Reply Areas of Expertise, Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:26 PM #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89904 Previous topic | Next topic