Subject: "I'm okay with that reputation :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89904
Show all folders

dwimmerlingThu 14-Jan-10 09:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#89917, "I'm okay with that reputation :)"

You were a monster. MONSTER. I generally had a method of escape, but it was still brutal trying to raid against you. Once, in the heat of battle, I actually got a look at you and was stunned to see the same tattoo as I had! I was always hoping we would meet on neutral ground and be able to talk a bit. Out of curiosity what was your area of expertise? (since mine was clearly gnomish physiology, psychology, sociology and history).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicValkyneth Ayvileth the Dark Composer of the Elemental O... [View all] , Adrigon, Wed 13-Jan-10 11:46 PM
Reply You were a very solid Provost, Artenno (Guest), 18-Jan-10 10:41 AM, #8
Reply My first tattooed mage!, Yean, 15-Jan-10 05:44 AM, #3
Reply I remember in Haratzis death thread ..., Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:15 PM, #4
     Reply Haratzi sounded familiar..., Yean, 16-Jan-10 10:41 AM, #7
Reply I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards fall..., Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 10:55 AM, #2
Reply RE: I was actually considering to move Lamanee towards ..., Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:19 PM, #5
Reply I'm okay with that reputation :), dwimmerling, 14-Jan-10 09:29 AM #1
     Reply Areas of Expertise, Adrigon, 15-Jan-10 09:26 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89904 Previous topic | Next topic