Subject: "RE: Aranien deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81037
Show all folders

Kalderseg (Guest)Mon 08-Jun-09 12:28 PM

#81051, "RE: Aranien deleted"

Couple of things.

I normally like to wait until a characters death to post but this thread is just funny to me...because its borderline char assassination in some aspects.

Well first things first you where obviously a hand me down geared fortie running around wrath spamming evils with vulns and no disarm weapons which is incredibly toolish but its what people do (no qualms from me there). And is also why elf pallies get the smackdown, because it all you know how to do.

Secondly I sat there and watched you multi-kill an applicant close to four times, and in being an apprentice smith, im not going to stand there and let you do that, so I challenged you and won.

Let me make something clear, there is no rule or dishonor anywhere about looting in the village unless its in your role, all of you who think there is need to quit your bitching, I honestly see why imms get pissed watching now. If someone leaves your gear then you lucked out and most villagers always do. I never take everything unless the person is a complete duechebag and only something that i consider of good value to me. Because I would like to see them heal up and fight again, we all know not having to re-gear makes for more fun.

An IMM actually controlled the desctructor the other day and was giving everyone a lesson in looting, NO ONE SHOULD EXPECT anything from anyone nor should mages (not in relation to this situation) be shown any measure of mercy. If someone loots you, take it with a grain of salt and move on. Its part of this game.

In this particular situation you came in and attacked an applicant who was learning and wrath spammed him in front of a villager, no one assisted and then you where challanged...allowed to heal and then and where defeated. The assassin of the group who was uncablled, out of both my range and the applicants as well as evil took *some* of your stuff so you decide to rage delete.

*golf clap for you*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAranien deleted [View all] , Adelin, Sun 07-Jun-09 09:38 PM
Reply Go #### yourself dude, Grodin (Guest), 10-Jun-09 07:17 PM, #10
Reply You're such a chump for this., KennyPowers (Guest), 10-Jun-09 08:04 PM, #11
Reply I guess time will tell, Grodin (Guest), 10-Jun-09 08:31 PM, #12
Reply Hey GRODIN Go #### yourself dude, Aranien (Guest), 10-Jun-09 11:35 PM, #13
     Reply Were you also boneshattered?, Dwoggurd, 10-Jun-09 11:42 PM, #14
Reply RE: Aranien deleted, Frismund (Guest), 10-Jun-09 03:18 PM, #9
Reply I enjoyed our induction chat. :D, Arrna (Guest), 10-Jun-09 09:48 AM, #8
Reply RE: Aranien deleted, Humbert (Guest), 10-Jun-09 02:40 AM, #7
Reply RE: Aranien deleted, Kalderseg (Guest), 08-Jun-09 12:28 PM #5
Reply RE: Aranien deleted, Adelin1 (Guest), 08-Jun-09 02:30 PM, #6
Reply Co-sign., Observationer (Guest), 08-Jun-09 10:38 AM, #4
Reply Looks like you've been busy :P, Nian, 08-Jun-09 10:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: Aranien deleted, _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 08-Jun-09 09:20 AM, #2
Reply RE: Aranien deleted, Isildur, 08-Jun-09 08:36 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81037 Previous topic | Next topic