Subject: "Yeah, you were tough" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74717
Show all folders

Nererial (Guest)Thu 04-Dec-08 05:25 PM

#74757, "Yeah, you were tough"

You always dispelled my flight potions, until I ran out! Think some fights cost me over 20 potions! But then you probably had to pay a healer to cure my maladictions too.

You may not have thought dire wolf put out much damage, but dire wolves were probably the hardest form for me to fight. I even preferred fighting Lezra to fighting you.

I laughed my head off that time you ko'd me, whilst I was facing another dire wolf, and your shaman, and one of the others botched it by running in and waking me. I didn't think I was going to make it out of that one alive.

Know what you mean about the joint raids though. I was very surprised that Gahtho didn't get commander, since he seemed to hold true to what I always understood the village to be (including not relying on other cabals to do your dirty work, particularly if you already outnumber the enemy), but then I haven't seen any bad stuff from the new commander either. Hopefully he'll keep a lid on fortillage. It stopped soon after Gahtho found out about it, as far as I could tell.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI just don't think I can cope anymore.......Meleke is D... [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 03-Dec-08 05:52 PM
Reply More of a goodbye. Toodle-pip!, Abernytee (Guest), 04-Dec-08 06:45 AM, #4
Reply Totally. Hummingbird/lemur..., Forsakenz (Guest), 04-Dec-08 11:24 AM, #5
Reply Yeah, you were tough, Nererial (Guest), 04-Dec-08 05:25 PM #6
Reply That newbie scion plonker was on my hit list after scre..., Abernytee (Guest), 05-Dec-08 03:38 AM, #8
Reply You suck., Lightmaged (Guest), 04-Dec-08 09:39 PM, #7
Reply Was it intentional to choose an anagram of Meleke?, Daurwyn (Guest), 03-Dec-08 06:20 PM, #1
     Reply Anagram of Elemek, rather nt, incognito, 04-Dec-08 02:37 AM, #2
     Reply I noticed I had done it after I had already rank into t..., Abernytee (Guest), 04-Dec-08 04:24 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74717 Previous topic | Next topic