Subject: "I just don't think I can cope anymore.......Meleke is DEAD!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74717
Show all folders

AbernyteWed 03-Dec-08 05:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74717, "I just don't think I can cope anymore.......Meleke is DEAD!"
Edited on Wed 03-Dec-08 05:58 PM

Used to be that I could play the game and get a lot of enjoyment out of it but it just hasn't happened of late. I don't play huge hours anymore so gathering equipment is actually a week long activity sometimes and so when you lose gear it sucks. I often find it amusing when I die to evil dudes and have more left on my karcass than when good guys have got me. This is not much of a goodbye thread but I wanted to write something up before I am tempted to reactivate Meleke.

Being a lone Scion and facing either Numbers in excess of 4 raiding/defending from : Fortlander, Empire, Fortvillage it just gets really old really quick. I spent almost all the time I had logged in retrieving and never got to explore or enjoy the character, retrieving is a chore when you face a few enemies at once. One or two is exciting but it was seldom only one or two (at least it felt like it!)

Had I a more potent offensive form it may have been different. As Elemek I had dire wolf and I rolled my eyes when I saw it again but lack of time being able to get the stupidly large amount of edge points to roll the bones and still risk getting gorilla or rhino just seemed counter productive so I went with it but wished I had Lion too, like Elemek.

Got a little imm love but not huge amounts. Finally had enough entries to go for a role contest but can't now

Pumpkin lantern quest I would have won but was unable to be awake at stupid o'clock (GMT) so gave them to Satebos.

Good luck Scions, dealing with the huge amounts of enemies and the people who play 4 times as many hours as you and as such are quite happy to hang about their cabal to give you little to no chance of retrieving.

Anyway, enough is is enough and maybe this time it will be.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI just don't think I can cope anymore.......Meleke is D... [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 03-Dec-08 05:52 PM
Reply More of a goodbye. Toodle-pip!, Abernytee (Guest), 04-Dec-08 06:45 AM, #4
Reply Totally. Hummingbird/lemur..., Forsakenz (Guest), 04-Dec-08 11:24 AM, #5
Reply Yeah, you were tough, Nererial (Guest), 04-Dec-08 05:25 PM, #6
Reply That newbie scion plonker was on my hit list after scre..., Abernytee (Guest), 05-Dec-08 03:38 AM, #8
Reply You suck., Lightmaged (Guest), 04-Dec-08 09:39 PM, #7
Reply Was it intentional to choose an anagram of Meleke?, Daurwyn (Guest), 03-Dec-08 06:20 PM, #1
     Reply Anagram of Elemek, rather nt, incognito, 04-Dec-08 02:37 AM, #2
     Reply I noticed I had done it after I had already rank into t..., Abernytee (Guest), 04-Dec-08 04:24 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74717 Previous topic | Next topic