Subject: "I appreciate you taking the hit" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58243
Show all folders

A2Tue 15-May-07 04:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58276, "I appreciate you taking the hit"

To be fair, it wasn't only the lack of an echo, a tell, or some random EEC interaction. There was the lack of imm presence in the spire, my own frustrations with the class, basically a lot of things that I allowed to let get to me and make things less fun. I'm not throwing out any blame there. And between you and me, Data's trib necro (the name escapes me) that got his lich quest with something like 20 hours before he age died(?) got it worse than anyone.

The thing that was personally frustrating about trying for a quest was that up until that last week I believe, I was sending up at least one pray a day. You aren't the only one that sees prays. Someone could have made a comment about it so that if anyone else checked that was going to be involved in it they would have a heads up, or just take a minute and go check the imm board to see if they need to throw someone a bone. Just some kind of communication. I went for a long time on the fumes of that one interaction even knowing I only likely got it because of Isabaeux. Just something to think about for anyone else in the future.

So what I'm saying is, in dealing with spectre's, it shouldn't just be on your shoulders. Everyone has a lot on their plate up there, but a word here and there would probably help keep people from slipping through the cracks.

P.S. I am sure that even as far as *tribunal* spectre's go, I was boring to watch for the most part, so like I said, I personally wasn't expecting much, but there have been some really cool spectre's that didn't get that much needed undead lovin'.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicVessit is dead and I'm too impatient to wait for the he... [View all] , A2, Tue 15-May-07 06:53 AM
Reply Sad to see this., Sekhuroth (Guest), 15-May-07 02:42 PM, #11
Reply RE: Sad to see this., A2, 15-May-07 03:10 PM, #12
Reply P.S. My first two role entries got chopped off., A2, 15-May-07 01:29 PM, #9
Reply You didn't get any comments or a quest because txt, AnonGoodieMage (Guest), 15-May-07 12:43 PM, #8
Reply Lichquest, Someone (Guest), 15-May-07 12:13 PM, #6
Reply RE: Lichquest, A2, 15-May-07 12:36 PM, #7
Reply Re: PBF, A2, 15-May-07 10:21 AM, #5
Reply RE: Re: PBF, Daevryn, 15-May-07 01:39 PM, #10
Reply I appreciate you taking the hit, A2, 15-May-07 04:43 PM #14
Reply I think you did great sticking it out., Yhorian (Guest), 15-May-07 03:33 PM, #13
Reply RE: Vessit is dead and I'm too impatient to wait for th..., Isabaeux (Guest), 15-May-07 07:44 AM, #3
Reply RE: Vessit is dead and I'm too impatient to wait for th..., A2, 15-May-07 07:52 AM, #4
Reply RE: Vessit is dead and I'm too impatient to wait for th..., Brinkmun (Guest), 15-May-07 07:41 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Vessit is dead and I'm too impatient to wait for th..., A2, 15-May-07 07:44 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58243 Previous topic | Next topic