Subject: "Heh." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39376
Show all folders

Acturisar. (Guest)Tue 05-Jul-05 02:44 AM

#39440, "Heh."

Well, i'm sure you would have came up with a smart ass comment to make me laugh at that last moment, so maybe I shouldn't have rushed it heh. Well, I definatley appreciated all of the advice/interactions you gave me. I could never had hoped for more in this character. And in our next immteraction if i didnt delete heh, I was going to flash you by bum and ask for that chalice heh. Just like you wanted to Well, I tried to be a nice neutral. I hope I didn't hurt your head too much. After playing so many good playful characters its hard to do a hard nosed character, so thats why I guess you and your religion appeal so much. I'm sure i'll be back. As the saying goes Keep it simple. Well, thanks again, I hope one day (if i stop deleting before I get the chance) i'll eventually get your tattoo. Thanks again. Keep on rocking.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYeah, i'm dead. - Deleted. [View all] , Acturisar (Guest), Sat 02-Jul-05 11:58 PM
Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Haggler, 05-Jul-05 05:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Innis, 04-Jul-05 11:38 AM, #5
Reply Heh., Acturisar. (Guest), 05-Jul-05 02:44 AM #6
Reply Squawk! (arial for 'How sad!'), Qilibra (Guest), 03-Jul-05 11:09 PM, #2
Reply Well., Acturisar. (Guest), 04-Jul-05 01:59 AM, #4
Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Sessha (Guest), 03-Jul-05 09:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Acturisar (Guest), 04-Jul-05 01:43 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39376 Previous topic | Next topic