Subject: "Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39376
Show all folders

Acturisar (Guest)Sat 02-Jul-05 11:58 PM

#39376, "Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted."

Well. Where to start, this was very enjoyable. Innis, I must say, you really do rock. I had some of the greatest moments I have ever had interacting with you. You made this character really come alive and be truly enjoyable. If it weren't for you I don't think the character would have been half as enjoyable as it was. I just want to give a great big thanks for all the time you put in to this character.

I'll do goodbyes the lazy way. Write something and i'll definatley reply. That way I don't forget anyone Thanks for everyone for being good to me and thanks for the interactions. You guys in Empire and Tribs. Keep sticking it out! Outlanders won't be strong forever. Thanks everyone.

My past characters for anyone interested are - Tiahan, Olerin, Thays, Ajelon, Wimarsu, Trussar, Grumgar and now Acturisar.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Haggler, 05-Jul-05 05:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Innis, 04-Jul-05 11:38 AM, #5
Reply Heh., Acturisar. (Guest), 05-Jul-05 02:44 AM, #6
Reply Squawk! (arial for 'How sad!'), Qilibra (Guest), 03-Jul-05 11:09 PM, #2
Reply Well., Acturisar. (Guest), 04-Jul-05 01:59 AM, #4
Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Sessha (Guest), 03-Jul-05 09:13 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted., Acturisar (Guest), 04-Jul-05 01:43 AM, #3

HagglerTue 05-Jul-05 05:06 PM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39443, "RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

I liked you. But seeing the name Tiahan, that explains alot. Meow.

Good luck with the next bird.

InnisMon 04-Jul-05 11:38 AM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39429, "RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I always seemed to miss you at the last! And at the very end, I was about to respond and you pulled the darned trigger and poofed! Crap!

Druids generally hurt my head when they follow me. I wanted a nice religion based on the drunken god of the Sun, whose followers were all nice, goodlly types. Well, druids toss that in the crapper and have since then required me to think...a lot. You were no exception. I am glade you came back and tried something different.

Good luck and nice character.

innis@carrionfields.com

Acturisar. (Guest)Tue 05-Jul-05 02:44 AM

#39440, "Heh."
In response to Reply #5

Well, i'm sure you would have came up with a smart ass comment to make me laugh at that last moment, so maybe I shouldn't have rushed it heh. Well, I definatley appreciated all of the advice/interactions you gave me. I could never had hoped for more in this character. And in our next immteraction if i didnt delete heh, I was going to flash you by bum and ask for that chalice heh. Just like you wanted to Well, I tried to be a nice neutral. I hope I didn't hurt your head too much. After playing so many good playful characters its hard to do a hard nosed character, so thats why I guess you and your religion appeal so much. I'm sure i'll be back. As the saying goes Keep it simple. Well, thanks again, I hope one day (if i stop deleting before I get the chance) i'll eventually get your tattoo. Thanks again. Keep on rocking.

Qilibra (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 11:09 PM

#39400, "Squawk! (arial for 'How sad!')"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked the idea of the arial druid. How was it? Do you think you had a greater advantage, lesser advantage, or about the same to druids of other races?

Anyway, I really liked running into your character. Well roleplayed. Looking at your list of characters, I see you've had some great Outlanders. Hurry back soon!

Acturisar. (Guest)Mon 04-Jul-05 01:59 AM

#39402, "Well."
In response to Reply #2

Arial druids should pretty much be picked solely for RP. the hp gains were similar to a wood elves, perhaps just a bit better. The mana gains very similar to a wood-elf. perma fly is always good but I get fly anyway. But yeah, i liked it because I never saw arial druids and thought it would be good to be different lol. Remember, next time when you go to Kuo-toa, bring two potions . Good luck with Qilibra. keep going strong.

Sessha (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 09:13 PM

#39399, "RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Aw.

Acturisar (Guest)Mon 04-Jul-05 01:43 AM

#39401, "RE: Yeah, i'm dead. - Deleted."
In response to Reply #1

Looks like I don't get to draw that picture about your.....hips. We had some fun times and thanks a lot for all the interactions you gave me. I really enjoyed your character. I hope you have fun in those places I showed you. Thanks for the firebreather and good luck battling the elven admirers.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39376 Previous topic | Next topic