Subject: "Memorable" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010
Show all folders

Arinayar (Anonymous)Wed 24-Jan-24 01:29 PM
Charter member
#146019, "Memorable"

We had an easy friendship from the first minute, we both want(ed)/like(d) to do the same things and did them. It was great when it was really easy to get parties together for exploration at the beginning, that somewhat died out but we continued doing things our way and made it work.

I think you are the only mortal who had the full (early) experience, it was fun to go through that with your guidance and as you mentioned it's fun to further the story as I go.

Much of the things I set out to learn from the game I did so from or with you.

Thanks for all the effortless fun!

See you with the next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 23-Jan-24 04:35 PM
Reply Memorable, Arinayar (Anonymous), 24-Jan-24 01:29 PM #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 23-Jan-24 10:02 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:39 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., VitriolicStream, 23-Jan-24 07:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..., BlueM, 24-Jan-24 11:44 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010 Previous topic | Next topic