Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent C..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 23-Jan-24 04:35 PM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146010, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Diligent Custodian of Damage Control, Avowed of Azorinne, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Tue Jan 23 15:32:28 2024

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bazz perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:766

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Arinayar (Anonymous)Wed 24-Jan-24 01:29 PM
Charter member
#146019, "Memorable"
In response to Reply #0

We had an easy friendship from the first minute, we both want(ed)/like(d) to do the same things and did them. It was great when it was really easy to get parties together for exploration at the beginning, that somewhat died out but we continued doing things our way and made it work.

I think you are the only mortal who had the full (early) experience, it was fun to go through that with your guidance and as you mentioned it's fun to further the story as I go.

Much of the things I set out to learn from the game I did so from or with you.

Thanks for all the effortless fun!

See you with the next!

Turtraen (Anonymous)Tue 23-Jan-24 10:02 PM
Charter member
#146013, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..."
In response to Reply #0

Guess I should have considered you the grandfather in my az-faith instead of father in my az-faith. Thanks for being there to help start my journey. Wish we would have had more time to get to hang out more but I can promise you that Bazz will be a huge part of Turt's life going forward. Thanks Bazz, great job, and good luck with your next.

BlueMWed 24-Jan-24 11:39 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2023
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146017, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..."
In response to Reply #2

I really enjoyed chatting with you, and you did not get the attention you deserved from me. I was too busy planning for and obsessing about my imminent demise. You're on a hard path, but based on our talks I have faith in you. Just never stop!

VitriolicStreamTue 23-Jan-24 07:09 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
#146012, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..."
In response to Reply #0

I needed one more week. Sigh.

Much respect for Bazz, and our conversations were always grand. And you were surprisingly vicious when you chose to fight.

BlueMWed 24-Jan-24 11:44 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2023
5 posts
#146018, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Bazz Dragonkeeper the Dilige..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. You were my favorite frenemy! I am looking forward to posting my half of that last maethien fight some day. I had a great time. I also fondly remember the fight where you failed to bash me because I reverted to cast (and fumble) word of recall and you were targeting the wolverine.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146010 Previous topic | Next topic