Subject: "Kackrik's Role Chapter 5" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #243
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#252, "Kackrik's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

The Village and my understanding
Added Fri Oct 31 12:53:43 2003 at level 46:

Many days and months have passed since I last sit back and went over
what has happened to me recently. I have learned in the ways of the Ward of Blades from
a monk of Macalla. Thus far, I have found it to be very useful when engaging enemies - it seems
to allow me to see and feel where the next blow will land, helping me to deflect it. I
have also became quite adept in my weapons. However, the main thing in my life right now revolves
around the village. I was told by Thror, a dwarf of light regard that he may give me a chance to
join the huts in the village. I was immediately suspectful, but nonethless, I took the challenge
and lent my blades to the village in the days past. A few evenings ago, I did travel with Juktar
and we both fought alongside each other, fighting bravily until we were overtaken with too many numbers.
I do believe, in my heart and my mind, that I will have what it takes to join this village. I have
have seen the combat and the war, the way it should be done. I feel like I have been missing something
ever since I left the Dark in search of a better place to train. I feel at home around those huts,
though its nothing compared to the Dark. Perhaps one day I can show the Village the horrid, ruthlessness
of my old home - so they may use it to fight the mages. My vendetta against Scion has grown very strong.
I fight those fools without regard for sanctum or their lives. The Scion's Of Eternal Night are everything
I have come to despise about the surface. Not only do they speak and make pacts with creatures from
the shadows (not unlike the Flay'rs of the Dark), but they also plan to sell this world to them. Though
my time on the surface has been short, I have come to realize that if the surface is to fall under
attack, the Dark would be next. The surface, is the front line. I must destroy Scion so my Kin, my
home and my legacy to come may be safe. I could care less about the Drow in the dark. Hell, if it was
up to me, my Kin would stop digging so damned much and get axes and fight! Regardless, I feel I have
a good chance at joining the village. My hammers strike true, my axes feel through.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[BATTLE] Kackrik Scruffbeard the Undaunted, Bloody Ham... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM
Reply Kackrik's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Skill List, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Timeline, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #4
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #3
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #2
Reply Kackrik's Equipment, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Statistics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic