Subject: "Kackrik's Role Chapter 1" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #243
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#248, "Kackrik's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

I seek to gain a place amongst the stars (pt.2)
Added Sun Jan 11 17:43:23 2004 at level 51:

my mace fall hard against his nose, using the back force and my mace to make an excellent vice. His
face instantly splattered against the ground, leaving an odd design on the ground. I knelt and moved
the blood around in my hand as Duergar passed by, not surprised at the sight whatsoever. These were
common day occurances in the UnderDark. I stood up and gazed at the sight and noticed my Father sitting
on a rock, looking despaired. I began to slowly walk towards him, somewhat curious on why
he looked so sad - I just honored him by killing four foes in a battle. As I came nearer, he held up
his hand, silently telling me to stop. I said "Eh?" and the world became black.

I awoke to find myself bound and tied, barely able to breathe. I was trapped somehow in a closed
area. My nose and beginnings of a beard were covered in soot and I breathed in dust. I knew where
I was and I immediately wanted out! I struggled, only creating more a stir of dust and soot
making it extremely hard to breathe. I heard a grunt, recognized as my Father, and then world
became black once more, only I could breathe and was aware of the darkness. I was stuck in this
shaft, a mining shaft. Stuck to die. After many hours of struggling, I passed out because of
exhaustion, thinking I was going to die. Hours, years, months, time unknown passed, lying
in soot and dirt, barely able to breathe thanks to the dust. Then, a light shone through and I was
suddenly falling for a moments time, then landing on something hard. Then oddly, I was falling
again, but this time - slower then usual. As if I was.. floating. I stopped moving, feining
death, so whatever has broken through the shaft does not find me a suitable meal. I stopped floating
downwards (its what I presume down) and the utterings of the Drow language made me cringe. Somehow
the Drow have found me. Once they find me amongst this dirt, I am going to die, or worse. My mind
began racing for plots to escape. Unfortunately, I was noticed, as I began to float upwards and
towards someone muttering something. I stopped moving, but remained floating, huddled in my feining
position. The Drow uttered something else, and instantly my bindings were released. My eyes
were somehow forced open and I was forced to gaze in to a Drow's eyes. Massive, almond black
opals gazed at me with the same look one would give a pet, or one to kill. I instantly began trying
to force off my way up and standing upright, but to no avail. Of all things, the Drow laughed
at me! I sneered and tried biting the Drow's face off, trying to show the stupid elf that I am
not one to be messed with! Almost knowing what I was thinking, the Drow simply stepped back, avoiding
my vicious-to-be-fatal bite. The Drow turned to his companion and said something silently, before
they giggled like the weaklings they are. The Drow who held me came closer to me and touched my
forehead. Through the burning touch, I fell asleep almost peacefully. It was beginning to be
common on how fast I was thrown around.

Times passed once again. The Drow, in their arrogance, made me their slave. They made me do
the things they found too hard or too exhausting to do. Clean the floors of their massive house
or feed the exotic pets they kept. Sometimes I even had to go out and fight off raiders for them, all
because they felt themselves higher then me. The days passed and my rage began to grow, my hatred
for the Drow ma

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[BATTLE] Kackrik Scruffbeard the Undaunted, Bloody Ham... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM
Reply Kackrik's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Skill List, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Timeline, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #4
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #3
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM #
Reply Kackrik's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #2
Reply Kackrik's Equipment, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Statistics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic