Subject: "Visible Imms." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8837
Show all folders

Pro (inactive user)Sat 04-Jun-05 09:18 AM
Charter member

I know you all like to remain unseen for the most part, but with the declining numbers, I think it might benefit the game if you weren't so secretive.

What good are all the cool elements of the game when folks are leaving?

I look at the wizlist and see all those Immortals listing, and think? Who are these people?

I realize there is some doubling and trebling up there but still...

Guerric? Seobok anyone? I haven't seen this guy in at least 4 years but I'm told he's still playing.

Anyway I don't feel like develping this anyfurther, I'll see if it generates any interest.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WilhathSat 04-Jun-05 09:32 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8838, "A different idea"
In response to Reply #0

CF has lost a lot of great players to immortaldom. I know many of them would like to continue playing mortals once they imm, but feel obligated instead to put time into their immortals be it area writing, debugging, coding, cheater-busting, and what have you. I would discontinue raising new immortals and I would urge current immortals who are not actively involved in massive projects to start playing mortals more often. There are some more drastic steps (ie closing down imm accounts entirely) that might be considered as well, but maybe we're not to that point yet.

incognitoSat 04-Jun-05 12:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8840, "I have often thought the same"
In response to Reply #1

Seems to me we lose a lot of decent players to "immortal-dom".

There is still stuff I'd like to do if I was ever an imm, but I kind of feel that players, not more imms, are needed right now.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8837 Previous topic | Next topic