Subject: "Hunger" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17495
Show all folders

Vershelt (inactive user)Mon 16-Apr-07 08:19 PM
Charter member

How does hunger (and thirst I suppose) interact with hp regen? I've noticed that at even the first echo of "you are hungry" my hp regen is diminished noticeably. I suspect there is some sliding scale, the hungrier you are the less you regen until you are dying of starvation when you injure yourself, but for a while now I've been meaning to ask if that's right, and if so to suggest that it not be like that for the first two or three "You are hungry" echoes. Give someone a chance to see they are hungry before sapping some of the regen rates, eh? If they ignore it a couple times, sure. But the first couple? I'd let them have normal regen.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CassmanMon 23-Apr-07 08:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17569, "-Score- shows you are hungry before you get the message..."
In response to Reply #0

If you are able to highlight, you can highlight these messages so that you know before you actually get the reminder message.

Another thing I try to do is eat 1 thing everytime I see someone else eat something (if I'm a giant). That way you're never full, so you have room for pills, but not starving either.

-Cassman-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17495 Previous topic | Next topic