Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHunger
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=17495
17495, Hunger
Posted by Vershelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How does hunger (and thirst I suppose) interact with hp regen? I've noticed that at even the first echo of "you are hungry" my hp regen is diminished noticeably. I suspect there is some sliding scale, the hungrier you are the less you regen until you are dying of starvation when you injure yourself, but for a while now I've been meaning to ask if that's right, and if so to suggest that it not be like that for the first two or three "You are hungry" echoes. Give someone a chance to see they are hungry before sapping some of the regen rates, eh? If they ignore it a couple times, sure. But the first couple? I'd let them have normal regen.
17569, -Score- shows you are hungry before you get the message...
Posted by Cassman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you are able to highlight, you can highlight these messages so that you know before you actually get the reminder message.

Another thing I try to do is eat 1 thing everytime I see someone else eat something (if I'm a giant). That way you're never full, so you have room for pills, but not starving either.

-Cassman-