Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the Virt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99657
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-May-11 01:36 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99657, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the Virtues"

Sat May 28 01:34:25 2011

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Forodaugh perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:109

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply This is sad, Nnaeshuk, 29-May-11 02:37 AM, #8
Reply Drats, Lohoq (Anonymous), 29-May-11 02:34 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..., An Enemy (Anonymous), 28-May-11 03:33 PM, #6
Reply Something was cetainly odd about that skill., Allysia (Anonymous), 29-May-11 08:24 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..., Rhone (Anonymous), 28-May-11 02:30 PM, #5
Reply Boo, Nevaelle (Anonymous), 28-May-11 01:52 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..., Sivyh (Anonymous), 28-May-11 10:06 AM, #2
Reply I went through the same thing. I haven't felt that abus..., Lhydia, 28-May-11 10:32 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..., Gurzgred (Anonymous), 28-May-11 03:21 AM, #1

NnaeshukSun 29-May-11 02:37 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99693, "This is sad"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked this character and was looking forward to seeing more of/from you. Best of luck with whatever is next.

Nae-nae!

Lohoq (Anonymous)Sun 29-May-11 02:34 AM
Charter member
#99692, "Drats"
In response to Reply #0

We had some low level scraps, I think you got me twice? After that I think we fought a few more times nobody scoring a kill then one day I log on and see you heroed, didn't see too much of you after that but I saw you a few times fighting heroes and man you were nasty. I am glad to see another incarnation of paladins coming through and using new skills. GLWTN

An Enemy (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 03:33 PM
Charter member
#99678, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Your Fend skill was buggy. Not only does it lag as well as a Greeting fire giant with max weight on a light-weight low dex target one size smaller, there was no way at all to stop Fend - protective shield, armor of thorns, wraithform, control translucence, shield of <element>.

I posted it to the Bug Board, Daev said 'It's not as good as you think it is'. I think it's reliable at lagging people for 10+ rounds with zero commands in, since Fend itself costs you only one round but seems to lag like trip.

It made it rather difficult to voluntarily fight you afterwards, since my class depends on not being lagged.

Allysia (Anonymous)Sun 29-May-11 08:24 AM
Charter member
#99698, "Something was cetainly odd about that skill."
In response to Reply #6

Me and an imp healer were both lagged ridiculously by that. I would be surprised if it wasn't more than ten rounds. The healer got away, but I fought him for what felt like forever, and he eventually fled.

That certainly feels like a bug. No char I've ever heard of can lag two people like that.

But I did like this char in general, but I would never fight a guy that has a skill that can lag groups for 10+ rounds, so I just avoided you.

The skill really is that good from what I saw first hand.

Rhone (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 02:30 PM
Charter member
#99673, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

You know, I don't have many regrets with this character, but I do wish I'd gotten to know Forodaugh better because it was clear you knew what you were doing. It seemed like for a long time we were separated too far by levels, and then when you heroed, our times just didn't match. I was kinda sorta hoping that the Tiamat Quest would wrap you into it but it didn't happen.

Thanks for remembering my words, you never know if anything you say during an interview is going to stick!

And good luck with your next!

Nevaelle (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 01:52 PM
Charter member
#99671, "Boo"
In response to Reply #0

I thought Forodough was lots of fun. Was looking forward to getting to know you more.

Sivyh (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 10:06 AM
Charter member
#99664, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

You can imagine how surprised I was when you perma-lagged me for ~10 rounds as a paladin. Paladin's aren't supposed to have bash!

LhydiaSat 28-May-11 10:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
#99666, "I went through the same thing. I haven't felt that abus..."
In response to Reply #2

gr

Gurzgred (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 03:21 AM
Charter member
#99658, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Forodaugh the Champion of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

So sad to see this. I loved your roleplay, and after a few hours hanging out with you I realized that you acted dumber than you were. Another player with what I dub 'Veritaz Syndrome' who pretended like they knew nothing, but if left alone would bust out all sorts of moves. You made Champion look buff as any other pally build.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99657 Previous topic | Next topic