Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Pandol the Fist of Darkness, Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98214
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Apr-11 12:56 AM
Member since 21st May 2024
16863 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98214, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Pandol the Fist of Darkness, Imperial Dread Lord"

Fri Apr 1 00:53:44 2011

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Pandol perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:493

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Pandol the Fist of Darkness,..., ORB, 01-Apr-11 09:07 AM, #2
Reply Omg, I'm not the only one who saw that?, TripHitNdip (Anonymous), 01-Apr-11 10:23 AM, #3
     Reply Yodalika was not a nexun, Allysia (Anonymous), 01-Apr-11 10:33 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Yodalika was not a nexun, ORB, 01-Apr-11 12:49 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Yodalika was not a nexun, Zasowski, 01-Apr-11 02:18 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Yodalika was not a nexun, Kanye (Anonymous), 01-Apr-11 02:23 PM, #8
     Reply Yeah, he permad with the same cloud spec with the same ..., Artificial, 01-Apr-11 12:07 PM, #5
Reply Odd. I'm sure you had a reason?, Ghrim (Anonymous), 01-Apr-11 01:40 AM, #1

ORBFri 01-Apr-11 09:07 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98227, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Pandol the Fist of Darkness,..."
In response to Reply #0

So how many versions of Pandol was this? Also what happened to your cloud giant bash buddy that always helps you get charges? Found it funny that this version had one of those to.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Fri 01-Apr-11 10:23 AM
Charter member
#98231, "Omg, I'm not the only one who saw that?"
In response to Reply #2

When I was playing Kjarkanoth, Pandol was uncaballed and was with Yodalike(Cloud bash spec) for like 25 of the 30 hours I saw them together.

It was freaking disgusting and impossible it wasn't OOC. Especially for the fact he was a Nexun.

Allysia (Anonymous)Fri 01-Apr-11 10:33 AM
Charter member
#98232, "Yodalika was not a nexun"
In response to Reply #3

He was a mealstrom character that hated hiding classes, and just hunted them with whoever would help him. A duergar a-p is a natural ally for such since he can summon hiding people into a waiting basher. Now, if he rolled the char with that role in mind TO help Pandol, I have no idea. But I give people the benefit of the doubt.

Unless you are thinking of someone different.

And besides, I always found Pandol to be kind of a pushover and really not threatening at all. Just 1 part of an imperial horde. Kind of like me

ORBFri 01-Apr-11 12:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#98245, "RE: Yodalika was not a nexun"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Fri 01-Apr-11 12:49 PM

Lol this was at least the second or third time a duergar AP named Pandol ran around attached to the hip of a Cloud giant warrior to rack up cheap kills. I'm kind of curious if Zasowski was the cloud giant as well considering they always logged on together and just deleted together.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

ZasowskiFri 01-Apr-11 02:18 PM
Member since 01st Apr 2011
14 posts
#98249, "RE: Yodalika was not a nexun"
In response to Reply #6

While it is fun to theorize who knows who and who plays who on characters, I don't even know who the Yodilika character was. Never heard of him until this thread. So sadly your guess is wrong. I thought Lisothen was Jharzoul but I was wrong on that one. I thought Lisothen came back and took his anger that Jharzoul would have had from the vote not going his way out on me. I thought Isildur was someone else too during my playing times. Again, it is fun to speculate and sometimes we get one right.

With the limited time I had, I was only able to play Zasowski.

As for Pandol's delete, I was actually very surprised. I went into Monday knowing I was deleting. I told Pandol, Kark, Norrington, Kjaz, and some blade I had never seen that I was 'at the end'. He never even hinted that he was deleting or thinking about it.

From the conversations that final night, I got the feeling that Pandol didn't like the fact of the vote, which like I said either he was lieing to me or something funny happened... I had a feeling Pandol was going to try to kill Sivyh and make a point, but I am guessing that didn't happen since he deleted as Dread Lord.

I hope you didn't delete after me half-assing it in the fights and getting you killed.

By the way, Sivyh just said he voted so I was wondering if you did?

As I said in my farewells, I thought you did a great job. You took more chances than I ever would have as an AP. I had an AP with 121 charges and the stress was so high. That was back when you couldn't get multiple charges from one person either. I lost my axe to 8 outlanders/marans. Taking chances is fine, but too risky for me with an AP. The more impressive thing is you were able to get so many kills without a full set of wands.

Kanye (Anonymous)Fri 01-Apr-11 02:23 PM
Charter member
#98250, "RE: Yodalika was not a nexun"
In response to Reply #6

Yodalika wasn't even on the same skill level as Zaso.

I battled the Pandol/Yoda combo a few times in the 30's with two differnt chars and they were a joke.

ArtificialFri 01-Apr-11 12:07 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#98242, "Yeah, he permad with the same cloud spec with the same ..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

Ghrim (Anonymous)Fri 01-Apr-11 01:40 AM
Charter member
#98216, "Odd. I'm sure you had a reason?"
In response to Reply #0

Ah well. You certainly showed more balls than the playerbase gave you credit for.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98214 Previous topic | Next topic